- Prinia, D., (2013). “Run a Mile for Greece”. Cultural Diplomacy Initiative for the re-branding and reputation management of Greece to the international community. Under the aegis of “Via Egnatia”, Roads of Civilization and the Greek Cultural Centre in Berlin
- Prinia, D. “Social Networking & Social Media against Unemployment & Social Exclusion-Applications Economy”. University of Piraeus, Dec. 2012
- Prinia, D., Murad L., Harkiolakis, N., (2011). “Research Initiatives of the European Union in the Areas of Sustainability, Entrepreneurship an Poverty Alleviation”, Thunderbird Global School Of Management, January/February 2012 Vol. 54 No. 1 special issue of Thunderbird International Business Review(published in January 2012 by Wiley Press
- Tzanetopoulos, A., Protogeridis, Ph.,Prinia, D.,(2011), “Social Networking and New Age Media. A crisis tool, to the end of Social coherence”, Facebook for the visually impaired (by Tzanetopoulos, A., Protogeridis, Ph.) case study, Under the Aegis of the Greek Ministry of Education. Athens University School of Economics,. Microsoft prize in patented social networking
- Prinia, D. (2010). “Re-engineering the 21st century International Organizations”. The Berlin Institute of Cultural Diplomacy,www.culturaldiplomacy.org/International Symposium of Cultural Diplomacy/May 2010
- Prinia, D. (2009). “E-Diplomacy as a Crisis Management Tool in a Cyber War”. American Crisis Management Association/Research Department
- Prinia, D. (2009). “Monitoring the Global Conversation”. The United Nations Crisis & Operations Department
- Prinia, D. (2009). “International Organizations & Law Enforcement and Regulations within the E.U.”.www.ethicalcorp.com/ Crisis Management & Anti-corruption Summit/Brussels/May2009
- Prinia, D. (2009). “Human Rights & Cross Cultural Relations within European Member States”, Centre of European Studies, Athens, Greece/ Research Papers/February 2009
- Prinia, D., Harkiolakis N., (2008). “Social Networking as a Safety Net for Society”: Developing a monitoring Tool for the United Nations, European Research Council.
- Prinia, D. (2008). “Globalization Media. Challenges to Regulations & Research”: Hellenic Audiovisual Institute (IOM). Annual Conference 2008, Athens, Greece. July 2008
- Prinia, D. (2008). “Culture. The Role of a Soft Power in an International Environment”: Berlin Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD),www.culturaldiplomacy.org/The Young Leaders Forum/June 2007.
- Prinia, D. (2007). “Women Leaders in Cross Cultural Relations/ Crisis Resolution on Racial Issues”:American Crisis Management Association Research Department/ University of Cape Town. Cape Town, South Africa, March 2007 (classified)
- Prinia, D. (2007). “Crisis Management in International Affairs”, Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. October 2007